Invest in Australia You Must
June 9, 2008 by Mira
I always believe that getting the right Property, at the right Price, at the right time fetches the right results in future. In this aspect investment property in Australia offers high capital growth potential and I personally found higher gains in my properties at Melbourne and Sydney. I recently had one my property around Perth sold and it fetched me a higher gain of 39%. All property investors are sure to get solid projected medium to long term growth for their investment properties in Australia.
I am also planning to get some properties in coastal regions of Australia where I researched and found that demand is on the higher scale for new properties. One may also go for apartment units and townhouses as the gains in this are on the highest margin and thus proves to be the best investment property in Australia. But one of the important points to note while going for buying apartment units is that interest rates and property prices are on the higher margin. To handle this situation, buying and letting out the property for rent is the best option. Also, the demand for rental accommodation is higher which makes this process simpler for property investors. Even rental prices are on the increasing scale which also makes the investment property in Australia potentially profitable. Never go for investing residential properties in MT Isa, Melbourne’s Lyndhurst and Brisbane’s Dinmore. The best regions for property investments in Australia are Perth in the highest followed by Darwin, Adelaide, Canberra in the order. Also capital cities along the east coast are strongest performers in investment property in Australia.
One of the vital reasons for investment property in Australia to be on the upper margin is Australia economic growth rates which is stronger than any OECD countries like US and UK. From my experiences of investment property in Australia, I found the reasons for Australia to be the best option for investment property are the following:
1. Higher demand for Rental Accommodation
2. Exchange Rates makes it cost worthy for foreigners to invest in Australia
3. Strong Australia’s economic growth rates
4. Return from property investment is steadily in the increasing margin
5. Have diversified living options and support multi-cultural society
6. Rise of Income results in price of property also to rise proportionally
7. Lifestyle and climate is fantastic which attracts people to have healthier living
8. Capital gains on owned home are tax free
9. Economical and Political Stable environment gives secured lifestyle for people in Australia
10. Legal process involved with the process of buying properties are well established
11. Higher returns from properties invested
12. Investing in Australia give benefits like capital growth, rental income returns, tax advantages with negative gearing for property investors
I also contacted International Property Investment Network (IPIN) which is well established and help lot of property investors like me in Australia to efficiently utilize property investment for highest gains or returns. Thus in short, rising incomes, demand for rental accommodation, efficient economic growth rates contributes for stable increase of investment property in Australia and definitely proves to be a sound investment opportunity for property investors.
Brought to you by the Australian Immigration Experts at Synch1